22 Mart 2008 Cumartesi

Who blocked facebook?

Who blocked facebook?

ist-singapore_kl-010.jpg

I Just want to talk! They blocked facebook at my school with smart filter, apparently its a dating service and that’s the reason they blocked its so dumb.
I cant open facebookwhat can I do I’m lost without facebook……pls help…its blocked every where…………………..
I am really lost. My workplace has blocked facebook. My life is over. Please help me to find a way to get my life backPlease, I have been without facebook for weeks now plz guys find a way around these idiots that block facebook all the time.

Make a search through the Internet and you will find thousands of pleas like the ones above. If you are one of these people whose workplace has blocked facebook then its time to move on, update those CV’s and search for a new job!

The main criteria for your new job search is that you will have all day access to the Internet and all day acess to facebook. Obviously this rules out applying for a job frying chicken so we need to set our sights on a office job.

Once you have found a job that may be considered suitable, been called for an interview, then the most important thing you need to remember is to be prepared and list the most important questions that you must ask at the interview

1. Will I have my own computer in the office?
2. Will I be working in an open plan office ( so everyone can see what you are doing ) or will I have my own office ( Obviously your own office is the option we are aiming for here )
3. So you have found out that you wont have your own office!In this case you need to make sure that you will at least be partially hidden in a cubicle. You can ask the interviewer
4. I am such a hard worker that I cannot work with lots of office noise and distractions. Will you provide me with my own cubicle so I can be the most industrious worker in your company and exceed all your expectations of me
5. Great, that worked and you will get your own cubicle. Now we have to get to the nitty and make sure that you are going to be able to spend all day on facebook and finally get your life back
6. What is the company’s view on the social side of the internet? Maybe the interviewer wont
understand this question so you must clarify
7. What do I mean? Well basically do you want me to remain a batchelor for the rest of my life or will you allow me to search for a spouse?
8. Let me clarify for you. DO YOU BLOCK FACEBOOK?

Tags:

Hiç yorum yok: